The Moving Finger writes, and having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a line,
Nor all your tears wash out a Word of it.

The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam - Quattrain 71.

Friday, July 09, 2004

Two ghost met and chatted about how they died,
1st ghost : how u die?
2nd ghost : I died of cold
1st ghost : how does it feel when dying in cold?
2nd ghost : actually I was imprisoned in the refrigerator. at first I was
shivering, then my whole body started to freeze, later I felt the
whole world was dark and I died. fortunately, I died without much suffering.
1st ghost : what a pity for u....
2nd ghost : how about u? how u die?
1st ghost : I died of a heart attack.
2nd ghost : I see, how did u have a heart attack?
1st ghost : actually I found out that my wife is having an affair with
another man. one day when I came back from work, I saw a pair of male
shoes outside my house. then I realized that the guy was in my house with my wife.
when I rushed into the bedroom, my wife was alone. I must find where that bastard is hiding. so I searched the toilet, ran to downstairs, looked in the
storeroom, but the bastard was not found. so, I ran upstairs and search the wardrobe, but I found nothing. because I was too tired of running, I got heart attacked and
died.

2nd ghost : why not u look for the bastard in the fridge? if you did,
both of us would be alive now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puzzle Bobble